Here is a look at how I would have voted for the Top 25 in College Football this week, if I had a ballot:
1. Alabama (11-0) – The Crimson Tide coasted 31-3 over visiting Chattanooga last weekend. They will host my #23 ranked Auburn Tigers this weekend.
2. Clemson (10-1) – The Tigers beat Wake Forest 35-13 on the road last week. They will host the rival South Carolina Gamecocks this week.
3. Michigan (10-1) – The Wolverines won at home last weekend 20-10 over a pesky Indiana squad. They will travel to my #4 ranked Ohio State Buckeyes to play a knockout game as far as the playoffs are concerned.
4. Ohio State (10-1) – The Buckeyes barely survived in beating the Michigan State Spartans 17-16 on the road last week. They will host my #3 ranked Michigan Wolverines this Saturday.
5. Washington (10-1) – The Huskies bounced back last weekend by demolishing the visiting Arizona State Sun Devils 44-18! They will play at Washington State in huge rivalry game this week.
6. Western Michigan (11-0) – The Broncos shut out visiting Buffalo 38-0 last week! They will host Toledo this week with a berth in the MAC Championship Game on the line.
7. Boise State (10-1) – Boise State held off visiting UNLV 42-25 last week. They will play at Air Force this week.
8. Houston (9-2) – The Cougars bounced back last week as they pasted visiting Louisville 36-10! They will play at Memphis this week.
9. Wisconsin (9-2) – The Badgers thumped Purdue 49-20 on the road last weekend. The will host Minnesota this week.
10. Oklahoma (9-2) – The Sooners blasted West Virginia 56-28 on the road last weekend. They have a bye this week.
11. Colorado (9-2) – The Buffaloes held off Washington State at home 38-24 last week. They will host Utah this week.
12. Penn State (9-2) – Penn State won 39-0 at Rutgers last weekend. They will host Michigan State this weekend.
13. Louisville (9-2) – Louisville got thumped 36-10 at Houston last week. They will host rival Kentucky this week.
14. Oklahoma State (9-2) – The Cowboys thumped TCU on the road, 31-6 last weekend. They have a bye this week.
15. Texas A&M (8-3) – The Aggies beat UT-San Antonio 23-10 at home last weekend. They will host LSU this week.
16. South Florida (9-2) – USF outlasted SMU on the road 35-27 last weekend. They will host Central Florida this weekend.
17. Navy (8-2) – Navy had a bye last week. Navy will play at SMU this weekend.
18. Florida (8-2) – The Gators held off LSU on the road, 16-10 last weekend. They will play at my #21 Florida State Seminoles this weekend.
19. USC (8-3) – USC won 36-14 at UCLA last weekend. They will host Notre Dame this week.
20. Temple (8-3) – Temple won 31-0 at Tulane last weekend. They will host East Carolina this week.
21. Florida State (8-3) – The Seminoles won 45-14 at Syracuse last week. They will host my #18 Florida Gators this weekend.
22. Tennessee (8-3) – The Volunteers won at home 63-37 against Missouri last weekend. They will play at rival Vanderbilt this week.
23. Auburn (8-3) – The Tigers thumped Alabama A&M 55-0 at home last week. They are playing at #1 Alabama this week.
24. North Carolina (8-3) – The Tar Heels won 41-7 at home against The Citadel last weekend. They will host in state rival North Carolina State this weekend.
25. Wyoming (8-3) – Wyoming beat San Diego State 34-33 last week. They will travel to play New Mexico this weekend.